Solar Electricity Systems, Panels and Inverters, NSW
SolarSave only installs quality warrantied components and installations are completed to Australian Standards·and Clean Energy Council guidelines.
SolarSave’s $20 million insurance policy, experienced installers and licensed electricians offer you·peace of mind for work being performed on your home or business.
SolarSave's standard installation packages include:
- Solar Panels - high quality for maximum electricity output with 25 year performance warranty.
- Mounting Kit - aluminium frame construction for strength and durability, discreet in appearance with AS wind rating certification and manufactured in the USA.
- Grid Connect Inverter - self controlling, high efficiency, Australian Standard compliant and rebate approved.
- Smart Meter – complimentary grid meter installation (dependent on your electricity provider).
- Safety and Disconnect Breakers - conforming to Australian wiring rules to provide safe and easy operation.
- Full Installation - to Australian Standards by qualified tradespeople.
Economy, intermediate and premium solar electricity system packages are available ... please see below for details. Pricing is after assignment of Small Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) to SolarSave and includes full installation, but excludes metering.
Price list is currently being updated.
The Sunteams inverter is standard equipment for all our solar electricity system packages. Please refer to the table above for number of inverters per package. Upgrades are available on CMS, Orion, Xantrex, Aurora and SMA Sunny Boy inverters ... please contact the SolarSave Sales Team on 1300 770 422 for further information, availability and pricing.
Prices listed above utilise the following Government incentives to reduce the overall cost of solar system to the customer.
- Solar Credits – available to customers for private and business installations.
- Small Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) + SolarSave discount.
Prices are subject to change (without notice), due to reviews to the rebate legislation, changes to STC prices or by SolarSave.
- Click here for information on our CSUN 190w panel
- Click here for information on our Suntelligence 190w panel
- Click here for information on our Sungrid 190w panel
- Click here for information on our Samil inverters
- Click here for information on our Orion 2.0kw inverter
- Click here for information on our Xantrex 2.8kw inverter
- Click here for information on our CMS 2.0kw inverter
- Click here for information on our Aurora inverter
- Click here for information on our SMA Sunny Boy inverter